Harpco Systems provides consulting assistance in the following areas:
- Customer Needs/System Requirements definition;
- Product Design Requirements definition;
- System FMEA (SFMEA) and Design Validation Plan Report (DVPR) creation and implementation;
- Design specifications development;
- Design FMEA (DFMEA) and Design Verification Plan & Report (DVP&R) creation and implementation;
- Process FMEA (PFMEA) and Control Plan creation and implementation;
- Operator instruction and check sheet creation and implementation;
- Preventative Maintenance (PM) plan creation and implementation;
- Supplier management;
- Quality System implementation.
- Rapid Integrated Problem Solving (RIPS ™)
Harpco Systems has twenty-four years of experience in providing consulting services to many industries including automotive, medical device, oil, steel, aluminum, plastics, machining, stamping, electronics and household commercial products. Assistance has been provided for a wide range of products including immuno & molecular assays, lubricants, circuit boards, chassis & chassis components, HVAC systems, engine & engine components and exhaust systems.